Becky and her fiance’ Dell Barritt completed an Irrigation Repair Certification last week. We have learned many new things especially in the water conservation area. Several new things are on the market that can cut water usage by 20% to 50% or more. From special lawn spray heads called MP Rotors, to a Weathermatic timer that can be programmed to send alerts via email to the contractor or homeowner when a sprinkler head or pipe fails. There were several little ‘tricks’ that we learned that will help to improve our customer’s irrigation programs and help us to be more knowledgeable and professional. We took a 40 hour course through Irrigator Tech, a business that is run by Richard Daigle and his wife Marcie. The course was taught by Richard and was not only informative but enjoyable. Richard Daigle was very personable and his wife, though we only spoke to on the phone was super nice and efficient. We hope to see more of Richard and take more classes.
- I have it made in the shade!
- The Single Most Water-Wasting Error When Programming Hunter Irrigation Controllers
- Peace Community Garden, Lompoc, Ca.
- 50 Ways to Kill your Gophers
- A review from William Koseluk, a Lompoc resident and customer of Becky’s Creative Landscape & Design
- LVBHS Plant Sale Fundraiser Coming Soon!
- Why Should We Plant Drought Tolerant Natives?
- CNPS or Bust!
- Bizarre Manifestation in Becky’s Creative Landscape Nursery
- Where Have All the Horny Toads Gone?
- I Know an Old Woman Who Swallowed a Fly