Somebody said to me a week or so ago, “You oughtta go work in Montecito, Santa Barbara or even the Valley, (meaning Santa Ynez area) then you’d be making the big bucks! I said, “It’s a long way to drive which eats up alot of time, gas and I also pay my employees for driving there and besides I really don’t need to work anywhere else other than Lompoc. I work in the town I live in. It’s absolutely fabulous! I have it made! Most of my jobs are within 2 to 3 miles of where I live. People in this town like to hire a local business because they know I’ll be nearby to follow up if there is a problem. They also know I’ll be spending money here in Lompoc and that I am interested in keeping a good reputation in this town. Word always gets around about which businesses are honest, reliable and follow up with their customers. I intend to keep working in the town I live in and supporting volunteer efforts to improve the beauty in this lovely little town called Lompoc, California 93436 better known as the city of arts and flowers. 🙂
- I have it made in the shade!
- The Single Most Water-Wasting Error When Programming Hunter Irrigation Controllers
- Peace Community Garden, Lompoc, Ca.
- 50 Ways to Kill your Gophers
- A review from William Koseluk, a Lompoc resident and customer of Becky’s Creative Landscape & Design
- LVBHS Plant Sale Fundraiser Coming Soon!
- Why Should We Plant Drought Tolerant Natives?
- CNPS or Bust!
- Bizarre Manifestation in Becky’s Creative Landscape Nursery
- Where Have All the Horny Toads Gone?
- I Know an Old Woman Who Swallowed a Fly